Just faced an issue that cannot find openvideoplayer in maven repositories to simple add this as dependency.
Here is how to do it without official repo.
1. Download core-bin ovp from this location http://openvideoplayer.sourceforge.net/downloads
2. Unpack from ‘bin’ folder ‘owp_core.swc’ file.
3. Run this command
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/path/to/lib/owp_core.swc \\
4. Add dependency to your pom
Sometimes you need to have access to a computer within some network for different purposes: remote assistance, server administration, play network games with people behind firewall 🙂
For those cases Hamachi is what you need.
So, the following are steps what to do:
1. install hamachi from here https://secure.logmein.com/US/labs/ (I have 64-bit Ubutnu so I downloaded 64-bit deb file)
sudo dpkg -i logmein-hamachi_126.96.36.199-1_amd64.deb
2. install haguichi with this commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/haguichi
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install haguichi
3. run haguichi (this is GNOME version, graphical)
After that you can create your own networks or join to some other networks
I’ve found very good article “HOWTO: Install and use the latest FFmpeg and x264”
But since my HDD has crashed and I needed to re-install all software on my Ubuntu box I decided to make a script with all commands from that article, please grab it here install_ffmpeg.sh.tar.gz
After download run these commands:
tar -xzf install_ffmpeg.sh.tar.gz
UPDATE: Please use this Guide to install & configure FFMPEG for Ubuntu