Few months ago I released my chatbot platform for e-commerce – SHOPYBOT. Only now decided to write short article about its possibilities 🙂
Currently I have ~100 registered users and ~10 shops that created own bots.
Since I launched the platform I realized that some of the things I created for users need some re-work or not needed at all. I’ve been contacted by 3 shop owners and we had great discussions about features they would want to be in the platform and this was very helpful and I updated my backlog.
So, the platform idea is in the following:
- Give possibility to shop owners start selling products in Facebook
- Give this possibility not in a hard way, but in a “single click” solution
- ZERO programming skills required
- ZERO mind blowing conversation constructors, mindmaps, etc
Currently SHOPYBOT works with any e-commerce engines with help of a special export plugins (magento, prestashop, opencart) and works natively with WooCommerce because I created a shopybot plugin that makes integration very easy.
If you have WooCommerce shop and want to create own chatbot you can just:
- install this WooCommerce chatbot plugin
- click button #1 to “Connect to shopybot.com”
- click button #2 to “Connect Facebook page”
- click button #3 to generate products to export
- that’s it – bot already imported your products and started working
Brilliant thing is that you don’t need to do anything with your products in the bot – all you need is to manage your product as you did before in your WooCommerce admin and bot will be importing them automatically. Awesome? 🙂
Bot supports 4 languages now: English, German, Ukrainian and Portuguese. Will be adding more as soon as I get more shops with different languages.
So please try my bot and let me know in comments below what would you add to the list of features or you have cool idea – everything is more than welcome 🙂